Philosophy, Mission, Beliefs
To provide students with the opportunity to cultivate academic, social, occupational, and personal skills to become an independent and productive life long learner.
Olds Career High School is committed to providing the opportunity and the environment to promote life long learning through:
1. Creating an environment that promotes life long learning, and supports student in their career exploration and choices.
2. Providing choices and involvement for all stakeholders.
3. Being an alternative to the “conventional” educational setting.
- Diversity Olds Career High School values the uniqueness of
- Equity All students are provided with the opportunity to achieve the
best possible education to meet their individual needs.
- Involvement Stakeholder participation is valued and encouraged.
- Individuality All people have intrinsic worth and will be treated with